Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Thursday, June 23, 2011

CYBER WARFARE HITS MY COMPUTER

My computer was taken down for the past 24 hours by some top-notch cyber hackers. My computer doctor told me he'd never seen any virus like the one that hit me yesterday. It knocked out by access to email and to the Internet and somehow also knocked every other computer in the house off-line.

Needless to say I've now got a backlog of emails a mile-long waiting for me. Do I believe that the military industrial complex was responsible for this hit? Yes, I do. Does my computer doctor think it was someone from inside the military industrial complex that knocked out my computer? Yes, he does.

Do I expect it to happen again? Yes, I do.

Conference Videos: In the meantime GN board member Loring Wirbel (Citizens for Peace in Space, Colorado Springs) has created a page on YouTube for videos he recorded of many of the talks at our recent conference. You can see them here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home